Thursday, January 6, 2011

Goals, Desires, Sweets topped of with some simple truth.....

I've been flooded with ideas, upon ideas of designs for my line. Im so happy that my mind is so open right now. Im letting it all flow in naturally. I will be making a name for myself this year and thats for sure.

- E.Y.E Wear -
Okay so along with that Ive been put on to do 3 up and coming fashion shows. Branding is really important to me. Once I brand brand brand the name....I will move forward with creating some fashion peices .

Sooooooooooo. As some of you may know. I LOVE icecream. I went off of meat here recently and im
feeling real good about that decision. But icecream will always be my treat of choice and a cinnabon on the
side wouldnt be half bad either ;)

 So realtionships, intimacy, dating have been a heavy topic lately. But im just sitten back and re-evaluting my decisions and choices. Im learning alot about people and even more about me.......

Team Me for Now. Planning things according to my goals, dreams and desires and definately puttin 150 percent in this year. I hope everyone will stay tuned :)

No comments: