Thursday, January 13, 2011

...did you miss me....lol....

Well.....if you didnt thats quite alright....Ive been super busy....


I missed writing of course...


So heres whats new over here in LaLa Land.... I made a New Logo for my event photography.....I must say Im happy with the results -->>>

I vowed to myself i will put %150 effort into everything I do......and thats with EVERYTHING.....


As far as my Socialite Life....its truly been a trip and a half.....

Its funny how people assume things about you when your a "Socialite".....well all that YOU think you know...im pretty sure your wrong ...but hey it is what it is....




Im pretty excited about this weekend......My clothing will be featured in a fashion show...I have some new designs I havnt revealed yet *last time i revealed them ahead of schedule another designer was "inspired" and copied them* Soooo ima wait until they are on a runway to officially launch. And also this Sunday i'll be supporting a event called "Pretty Girls Rock"....I will be donating a basket for the cause!!! The basket will include a Lala Yone Gift Certificate for a photoshoot, EYE Wear and some other lil knick knacks :))))

BTW BOYS are allowed!!! :))))




.....and last but not least I went back lonnnngggg.....I have me a 14 inch weave in ....hahahahah...my head has been so warm the last few days :)))) and im lovin it!


*PS* Im  2 weeks in ..NO MEAT.... its official! and im feeling great :)

No comments: